Saturday, May 10, 2008

Zoo

My Mom and Dad gave us a family pass to the zoo that will last a year. We finally went, after our visit to the Temple.



Here is Jeremy holding a creepy spider! The girls thought that their daddy was so brave!!



I love this picture!
Taking a break.
There is an awesome exibit that has polar bears and seals swimming around. You can go into an air conditioned, stadium seating area and watch them. I really think that it is my favorite exibit.




There was a little boy who had a pink gum wrapper in his hand. The seal would chase it all over. The kids would run back and forth forever playing with the seal. How fun!!
Jenna and Jax
Do we know how to pack them in or what?
Jax attempting to get a good look at a cheeta.
The Memphis Zoo is one of the best that I have visited. We love going there and am excited to spend a lot of time this summer with our animal friends! Thanks Mom and Dad for such a great gift!


No comments: