Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Play Date





Jayden was invited to her friend Katies home to play for a couple of hours. We are such freaky parents and rarely let our children out of our sight. We did feel like we knew Katies mom and dad well enough to let her go. When I picked her up Katies mom informed me that they were playing on Katies lap top and decided to go to Google and type in 'Single hot 8 year olds' First of all, a lap top for an 8 year old? Second of all, an 8 year old on Google? Third of all, where are the parents? And fourth of all, WHAT THE HECK???? When Jayden and I were driving home she told me that she broke up with her boyfriend and was looking for another. And that Katie heard of on-line dating! Thank goodness nothing popped up when they were looking for their true loves! Seriously, Jeremy and I are in trouble with 5 girls!

2 comments:

Nicla said...

ahhh, so now what, what kind of talk did you have with her? and have you said anything to the parents, did they have a very high security blocker on their computer?

John and Rachel Stephens said...

I'm surprised nothing popped up just by putting "Hot" in the search! Your Lucky!