Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sunday Dinner

Our friends Daniel and Tara Smith invited us over for Sunday dinner. I love Sunday dinners and I love being invited to friends homes to eat. It does not happen much like it used to when we only had a couple of kids! I am sure our family of 7 scares everyone! Daniel did a great job of cooking for everyone. Levi loves being on his dads back!
We had to eat in shifts. Kids first and then the adults. It was a great idea! When they were finished off they went while we ate and enjoyed some fun "adult topics."
The Smiths will be starting a new chapter in their lives. They are moving in a few months. We will miss them for sure! I think that Jeremy and Daniel have a secret love affair going on. Daniel has had more dates with my husband this last year than I have. They love the movies and go often!
Tara is such a wonderful and talented women. She has the voice of an angel and I love to listen to her sing. I enjoy our conversations that we have and will miss her when they move. She will be a friend that I will always think about, and am blessed to have known her.

2 comments:

Nicla said...

I wish you guys would move out here so we could do those kind of things together, once every 5yrs. is just not enough. I love how we have grown to be close sisters.

The Thomas Family said...

How fun! I also love Sunday dinners with friends. The Smith's are moving huh? How sad. Were are they moving?