Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Fly away little bird, fly away.

I can't believe that the time has come for my oldest to go to Girls Camp! Last night as we were preparing for her trip I became very teary eyed. I am not ready to let her go. I feel like the time is zooming by too fast! It is exciting though, to see her growing up into a wonderful young lady. She is such a joy to have around. I really hope that we will stay as close as we are now. I can't wait for her to return and share all of her camp stories with me!


2 comments:

The Thomas Family said...

Talk about some fun posts! I can't believe you all have a daughter old enough to go to girl's camp.
Loved your whole "While you were out make over". That must of been a blast!
The lice post cracked me up. Sorry, it probably was not very funny to you. Your girls just looked so darn cute all lined up with grocery bags on there heads. I was hoping you would of taken a picture of you and your hubby all bagged up. :) That would of really been a kodak moment. :)
The Smith's are moving?! How sad! It looks like you guys were good buddies. Sad. :(
It's always so fun to check out your blog. Aren't blogs great?!

Marcy said...

I am glad that I am not the only one that cries just because their kids are getting bigger! All your new posts look great. I am ready for you to make over my house. When are where are you coming to UTAH?