Saturday, June 21, 2008

UTAH!!

We finally arrived in Utah with a blow-out. A BIG BLOW -OUT!! Jaxon pooped up her back all over her car seat and all over her. Because of my awful gag reflexes my sister Nicla had to clean it all up! She loves me :) The kids had fun getting reacquainted in the basement while the adults talked upstairs. Many days were spent in the backyard......... in the sandbox.
On the slip and slide..........
Making smores........
And swinging on the swings.
My sister Nicla has such a wonderful home that she so graciously allowed me and my family to stay in. I had such a great time staying with her and her family. The kids had a blast in the backyard, from sun up till sun down! Thanks for everything Nicla I love you sooo much!!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Okay.....you are in BIG trouble because you didn't call me when you were here. Ha! Ha! Anyway, it looks like you had a great time. I'll forgive you this time if you promise to call me next time. Congrats on the upcoming arrival. Natalie